It's All About You!
As a Hoosier native, Indiana has been the only "home" I have ever known. Since becoming a Realtor in 2003, I have strived to create a business developed on ethics, hard work, and passion. By providing consumers top notch customer service, using cutting edge technology and utilizing industry leading tools, I give my clients an advantage in today's competitive marketplace. Let's be honest, the home buying and selling process is all about you!
You deserve the best!
With nearly 2 decades of real estate experience and a sincere dedication to assist you in achieving your goals, I would love the opportunity to work for you and provide you the service you deserve!
Brad Grant with Century 21 Scheetz
Call or text me at (317)997-2723 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Background and Production
- Metropolitan Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Indiana Association of Realtors
- Broker's License since 2005
Multi-Million Dollar Producer each full year in business. Production noted below:
- $26 million in sales in 2020 (79 units) President's Award Winner, Centurion Award Winner & Pinnacle Quality Service Award Winner. #1 Individaul in Volume Sold in Hendricks County
- $23 million in sales in 2019 (72 units) President's Award Winner, Centurion Award Winner & Pinnacle Quality Service Award Winner. #1 Overall in Volume Sold in Hendricks County
- $13 million in sales in 2018 (43 units) Masters Emerald Award Winner & Pinnacle Quality Service Award Winner
- $11.7 million in sales in 2017 (26 units) Masters Ruby Award Winner & Quality Service Award Winner
- $5.4 million in sales in 2016 (14 units) while transitioning from management back to sales
- In 2014 & 2015, launched and managed a new Century 21 Scheetz office in Hendricks County with over $54 million in sales and earned Office Quality Service Award
- $6.3 million in sales in 2013 (32 units) Masters Emerald Award Winner & Quality Service Award Winner
- $6 million in sales in 2012 (30 Units) Masters Emerald Award Winner & Quality Service Award Winner
- $2 million in sales in 2011 (11 Units) simultaneously produced while also operating as Sales Manager
- $3.2 million in sales in 2010 (19 Units) 2010 Honor Society Winner. 2010 Sales simultaneously produced while also operating as Sales Manager
- $5.5 million in sales in 2009 (20 Units)
- $4.3 million in sales in 2008 (21 Units)
- $6.9 million in sales in 2007 (24 Units) Masters Ruby Award Winner & Pulte Preferred Realtor Award
- $5 Million in sales in 2006 (22 Units)
- $4.5 Million in sales in 2005 (19 Units)
- $4.0 Million in sales in 2004 (15 Units)
- $630K in sales in 2003 in 3 months (4 Units)